- The Website is SSL secured (Secure Socket Layer secured) for the purpose of secure transfer of information on the Internet, including the transfer of information on purchases carried out on the Website.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of section 1 above, the User is exclusively liable for any details whatsoever that he/she provides on the Website.
- Even though the Website and/or the Website Operator take advanced measures to safeguard the privacy of the users and of the information kept on the Website, the Website and/or the Website Operator do not undertake that information provided through the website will not be disclosed by a third party by any mean whatsoever and in addition cannot undertake that an unlawful penetration into the databases on the Website and on the computer network will not occur. The Website and/or the Website Operator undertake not to divulge the information to any third parties whatsoever, beyond the provisions set forth in these terms and conditions of use, unless they are required to do so by the competent authorities.
- Information that we collect and retain
- When visiting our Website, information will be collected on each Visitor. The information collected will not be personally identifiable unless the Visitor registers to the Website and/or carries out a purchase using the Website and provided its personal details as required.
- Cookies are used in order to collect user information. For additional information on cookies see section 8.
- When visiting the Website we collect information essential to carry out the purchases on the Website such as the settings that you have selected for the currency and the language and the products that you have added to the shopping cart. In addition we collect information that assists us in improving your shopping experience on the Website, such as products that you viewed, in order to present to you the list of products that you recently viewed and products that you added to your wishlist or to your compare products list.
- In addition, we collect information that is not personally identifiable for statistics purposes only: Operating system, device and browser settings, browser preferences, your geographic location, your IP address, your browsing history, including referring websites, referring social networks and advertisers, webpages viewed, visit length, returning visits, searches on the Website, images downloaded from the Website, links to external websites clicked, likes and shares on social networks and send to a friend emails. These data are being kept by third parties: Google, statcounter.com and Zotabox. To learn how such data is being retained on such websites, please refer to their privacy statement at the web address set forth in section 16.
- When registering to the Website you will be requested to provide your email address and select a password.
- When making a purchase on the website you will be requested to provide your personal data, including: You full name, your telephone number, a billing address and a shipping address. This information is required in order to carry out the order and supply the product as well as to ascertain the shipping costs, if any.
- In order to provide data of your mean of payment you will be referred to external website of your choice during checkout: Paypal or Tranzila (via the clearing webpage of iCount). The data collected by such websites are not accessible to us and are not retained by us. To learn how such data is being retained on such websites, please refer to their privacy statement at the web address set forth in section 16.
- In addition, the data collected about you on the Website, including the personal data that you have provided upon registering and/or upon purchasing, comments that you have left and data of purchases that you have carried out on the Website, including the products purchased, the purchase price, the purchase date, any discounts given/coupons utilized and the selected carrier, will be retained by us for accounting purposes and as may be required pursuant to applicable law as well as for purposes such as: setting up your account for our store and sending information about your account and orders, responding to your requests, including refunds and complaints, processing payments and preventing fraud, sending marketing messages, if you have chosen to receive them, automatic population of the checkout form during future purchases, order and shipping tracking, discount, coupon and reward offers during subsequent purchases and for improving the browsing and purchase experience on the Website.
- For providing a uniform representation of fonts, the Website uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a webpage, the browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. For that purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers and your IP address is delivered to Google. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
- You browsing history on the Website, retained without personally identifiable information, may be used to present advertisements for the Website (remarketing).
- We keep information about you as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected and/or pursuant to the requirements of applicable law. For example, we keep information for a period of seven years for tax and accounting purposes.
- Registration to the Website constitutes consent of the Visitor to receive operational email messages from the Website, including consent to receive an electronically signed computerized invoice and other operational email messages including a registration confirmation email, email messages conforming creation of a new account, placing an order, granting a coupon, subscribe to a newsletter, unsubscribe to a newsletter, emails responding to applications or various operational updates.
- NewsletterThe subscription to the newsletter constitutes express consent of the Visitor to receive promotional email messages, including email messages the purpose of which is to encourage the purchase of a product or service, that may include updates in various topics and advertising including messages that contain contents which fall under the definition of “advertisement” (spam) pursuant to the amendment to section 30 of the Communications Law, 5968 – 2008. A subscriber may at any time unsubscribe to the newsletter pursuant to the provisions set forth in the newsletter chapter set forth above and discontinue receiving advertising email messages from the Website.
- MediaIf you upload images to the Website you must refrain from uploading images with embedded location data (exif gps) included. Visitors to the Website may download and extract the location data from the images on the Website.
- Consent procedure for using cookies.
- What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small text files sent to the browser and saved on your device. When you visit a website, like our Website, the cookies allow the site to function efficiently and improve the services and products that it offers, they provide the Website owners information used for statistics and promotional purposes and store information that allows personalization of your navigation experience by remembering your preferences (for example remembering the language and currency settings that you have set in order to automatically provide them during your next visit to the Website). The information stored by the cookies is saved on your device and is transferred to the Website owners or their third party partners only as set forth below.
- Which cookies do we use and for what purpose?
These cookies are necessary to allow your accounts in the social networking services to interact with our Website. For example, they allow you to express your appreciation and share it with your friends on social media. The social media cookies are not essential to the Website’s operation. For more information on the policy regarding the use of social media cookies, please consult the respective privacy and cookies policies:
- How to disable cookies and manage your preferences?
In most browsers you may configure using the browser settings whether to accept, block or delete the cookies, in whole or in part. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we remind you that disabling the essential cookies or the functional cookies may impact the functionality of the Website and/or limit the services that we offer. Below is an explanation as to the way cookies are managed in the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255?viewlocale=en_US; https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Access to data and customer support
- Consent procedure for using cookies.
- Data Analysis
- Sharing data
- Retaining data and your rights over your data
The personally identifiable information that is provided by the Registered Users on our Website is stored in their user profile. Any user may at any time view his/her personal data including username, displayed name, addresses including telephone number, email address and password and he/she may edit and delete such data. The Website administrator may also view and edit such information. All the information provided by the Visitors on our Website, be it comments or be it personal date of registered users, including purchase data, are retained for various periods of time pursuant to the provisions set forth in these terms and conditions of use and pursuant to the policy of third parties referenced herein. Any user on which information is retained by the Website may request a file of his/her personal data that we hold, including the data that he/she have provided. In addition such user may request us to erase any personal data that we hold about such user, except for information that we are obliged to keep pursuant to applicable law.
- Transfer of data
- Access to information
Members of our team have access to the information that you provide to us. For example, the system administrators and the shop managers may access order data that includes details such as the purchased item, the purchase time and the shipping destination, as well as client data such as your name, you email address and the charge and shipping data. The access to this information allows us to prepare the orders, track them, carry out refunds, if necessary, and perform any other operation carried out as part of our customer support and purchase assistance.
The Website personnel regularly monitors any change in the Website and in the hosting parameters that may indicate that the Website in under attack and/or that data is leaking out. If such a hack is discovered the Website personnel will block the access to the database and will shut the Website down if necessary until the malfunction is repaired. The Website personnel will act to ascertain the extent of the data that leaked out and will act pursuant to applicable law.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator will not be liable for any damage, loss of profit, expense, harm to good name, reliance, breach of contract, or any tort whatsoever and so forth – caused directly or indirectly – if at all, due to a violation of confidentiality of the user data or a leak of information pertaining to means of payment.
- Privacy statements of third parties
Below is a table setting forth the links to the privacy statements of our third party partners that may collects data on User visiting our Website
https://policies.google.com/privacy https://www.facebook.com/policy.php Youtube https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies/ Instegram http://instagram.com/legal/terms Gravatar https://automattic.com/privacy/ Paypal https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full Tranzila iCount https://www.icount.co.il/privacy-policy/ Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ Statcounter.com https://statcounter.com/about/cookies/ Zotabox https://info.zotabox.com/gdpr-data-processing-agreement/
Israeli Post http://www.israelpost.co.il/content.nsf/pages/privacy_policy?opendocument Go Daddy https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx OutBrain https://www.outbrain.com/legal/privacy Taboola https://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy https://twitter.com/en/privacy https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy