- The Internet website Nativ Tattoo (hereinafter: the “Website” is being operated by Nativ Tattoo, licensed dealer number 022883029 at the web address (URL) www.nativtatoo.net (hereinafter: the “Address“. The Website is used as an electronic commerce website for purchase of clothing, shoes and fashion accessories by the Internet browsing public and as a portal presenting experiences and stories from the world of tattooing.
- These terms and conditions of use regulate the use of this Website and all the services provided in it, and apply to all the webpages of the Website that are under this address and it constitutes an agreement between the user of the Website and the Website and/or the operator of the Website. The user of the Website is requested to carefully read these terms and conditions of use and to agree to all such terms and conditions as a condition precedent to any engagement between the parties. Making a purchase on the Website constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions included in these terms and conditions of use. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use you are requested not to make any use of the Website.
- Using and browsing the Website are under the exclusive responsibility of the user. The users are requested hereby to make ordinary and reasonable use of the Website and in no event to use it in a way that was not expressly permitted by the Website and/or by the operator of the Website and not to exploit it for any purpose that violates any applicable law.
- The use of the masculine gender is for convenience only and the text is to be read in the masculine gender or the feminine gender, as the case may be. Any reference in the singular will include the plural, and vice versa, as the case may be.
- In any event of contradiction or incompatibility between these terms and conditions of use and any other publication, these terms and conditions of use will prevail and will govern.
- The Website and/or the operator of the Website reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions of use from time to time, without prior notice.
- The section headings are for convenience only and will not be used for the interpretation of these terms and conditions of use.
In these terms and conditions of use the following terms will have the definitions ascribed next to them:
- “Visitor” – any person and/or corporation and/or body whatsoever;
- “User” – any Visitor and/or Registered User;
- “Registered User” – a Visitor that successfully completed the registration process on the Website;
- “Client” – a User that has competed a purchase on the Website;
- “Subscriber” – a Visitor that has subscribed to receive newsletters;
- “Website Operator” – including the executives and employees of the operator;
- “Contents” – all the contents on the Website;
- The Use of the Website
- Any activity or use of the Website are under the sole responsibility of the User, and is subject to these terms and conditions of use.
- Any unauthorized use of the Website is strictly prohibited.
- The Visitor undertakes not to make any use that might impair the security and/or integrity of the systems and/or the resources of the Website, including overloading or encumbering the servers.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator may determine at any time that the use of the Website, in whole or in part, is subject to prior subscription, in any way that may be chosen. Nevertheless, the Website and/or the Website Operator may revoke any right of use, if provided, at any time and without having to provide any reasons or prior notice.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator may prevent any User from accessing the Website, using the Website and/or purchasing on the Website at any time pursuant to their exclusive discretion and without prior notice.
- In addition, the Website and/or the Website Operator have the exclusive and absolute authority to remove any information and/or contents and/or product and/or to refrain from its publication and/or its presentation in whole or in part, including, without derogating from the general nature of the above, products offered for purchase on the Website.
- The Visitor may not use the Website and/or its contents for the purpose of sending advertisement messages of any kind whatsoever and/or any messages intended to encourage expending funds and/or to promote the affairs of any business body in any way whatsoever or in violation of the Communications Law (Bezeq and transmissions), 5942 – 1982 (hereinafter: the “Spam Law“).
- Website Registration
- Some services on the Website require registration, during which the User is required to provide an email address and to select a password (hereinafter: the “Registration Process“). The data collected during the Registration Process will be kept on a database pursuant to applicable law.
- The personal details provided by the User during the Registration Process should be correct and accurate. The Website and/or the Website Operator reserve the right to take action pursuant to the applicable law if the details provided are incorrect.
- Upon completing the registration form, an email message will be sent to the address provided by the User in order to verify the registration. The User will comply with the instructions set forth in such message in order to complete the Registration Process.
- The Registration Process includes selecting a password. The email address and the password will be used by the user to log on to the Website. The email address, used as the user name, and the password are personal and may not be transferred. Transferring such details to a third party is a violation of terms and conditions of the license to use the Website. If the user name or the password are transferred to a third party, the User as well as such third party to which such data has been transferred will be blocked and may not re-register to the Website under any name and/or email address whatsoever.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator will not be liable for any violation of privacy that may be caused by such unauthorized use of the personal user name or password in violation of these terms and conditions of use.
- Prices Policy
- The purchase prices on the Website do not include taxes, custom duties and other levies imposed in the target country, unless otherwise expressly provided. In the state of Israel the prices include VAT.
- The price payable is subject to the prices set forth on the Website at the time of purchase.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator reserve the right to change the prices of the products offered on the Website from time to time, without prior notice.
- Notwithstanding the provisions set forth in section 3 above, if the prices are increased or decreased, the charge for products purchased will be the price published for the product upon purchase, i.e. upon the charge time, even if the product has not yet been sent to the client or was received by him/her.
- Purchase and Payments Policy
- The products may be purchased on the Website subject to availability in stock.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator reserve the right to discontinue the marketing and sale of any of the products offered for sale on the Website or to re-offer them at any time pursuant to their exclusive discretion.
- During the purchase process, a billing address and a shipping address, if the billing address and the shipping address are different, will be provided, as well as consent to these terms and conditions of use.
- The payment for the products offered for sale on the Website is by credit card only. For that purpose, the Client will be transferred to the website of an external clearing company of his/her choice, from among the companies offered for selection upon payment, through which the credit transaction clearing will be carried out (hereinafter: the “Credit Transaction“). It is hereby clarified that the clearing companies are external companies that are unrelated to the Website and/or to the Website Operator. In addition, it is clarified hereby that the credit card details of the Client are not kept on the Website database.
- Clearing the credit card for the purpose of the Credit Transaction is carried out through the paypal.com website or using the service of Tranzila clearing company via the clearing webpage of iCount (hereinafter: the “Clearing Company“). These websites comply with stringent security standards.
- Upon completion of the Credit Transaction, an email message including order confirmation as well as an electronically signed computerized invoice, pursuant to the Electronic Signature Law, will be sent to the Client using iCount service.
- Upon clearance on the Clearing Company website, you must provide true and accurate details for the process to complete correctly. The Client declares that he/she is aware that providing false details and/or unlawful use of a credit card may constitute a criminal offense as well as various civil torts – and the Website and/or the Website Operator reserve the right to take action pursuant to applicable law against a Client acting in such manner.
- If a product is out of stock, the Client would be informed and offered an alternative product that he/she will find satisfactory. If such product is not available, the transaction will be canceled and the Client will receive a full refund. For the removal of doubt, the Website and/or the Website Operator reserve the right to cancel an order unilaterally pursuant to their exclusive discretion and to fully refund the Client. The clothing sold on the Website will be made after the completion of the order and payment.
- Taxes and customs
- The product prices and the shipping charges charged on the Website do not include custom duties, import taxes, agent taxes and/or any other taxes, except for VAT when purchasing in the state of Israel.
- When a product arrives at the country of destination various taxes may be applied to it, including, and without derogating from the general nature of the above, custom duties and/or VAT, for which the client will be liable.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to ascertain which taxes apply to the products prior to ordering the products on the Website.
- If the Client refuses to accept the shipment upon its arrival or refuses to pay for the taxes and/or custom duties and/or the commissions that apply to the products ordered, the products will be returned to the sender. The Website and/or the Website Operator may set off all the costs that they have incurred, including, and without derogating from the general nature of the above, the costs of custom duties and shipping charges of returning the product, from the rebate that will be credited to the Client.
- Products Return Policy
- Transaction cancellations will be performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, including Israeli Consumer Protection Law, 5741—1981 and Consumer Protection Regulations (Cancellation of a Transaction), 5771-2010.
- We do our best to ensure clients satisfaction with our products. Nevertheless, the Client may cancel a transaction for any reason whatsoever within 14 business days of receiving the product.
- To cancel a transaction you must contact the customer support of the Website by telephone or by email. It is hereby clarified that an application to cancel a transaction will be valid only after receiving an email message from the Website and/or the Website Operator confirming receipt of the application to cancel the transaction.
- If a transaction is canceled the Client will receive a refund of the payment carried out pursuant to the refund policy set forth in the refund policy chapter. The Website owners may deduct from the refund 5% cancellation charge or an equivalent of 100 NIS, the lower between the two. It is hereby clarified that the refund will not include the shipping charges paid upon purchasing the product.
- If the transaction was canceled after the Client received a notice of shipment for the product and/or after the Client has already received the product, the Client will return the product to the company, at the address that will be provided to it, using a shipping company of his/her choice, and all the costs of returning the product will apply to the Client in addition to the cancellation charges, if any. It is hereby clarified that the Client will deliver the product to the shipping company for sending it back to the company within 14 business days from the date of receiving the product.
- The product will be returned in its original packaging with the original labeling and provided that it was not used in any way whatsoever and was not worn, laundered, modified or impaired in any way. It is hereby clarified that the refund to the Client will be carried out only when the Website and/or the Website Operator receive the product back and find the product returned in compliance with the terms and conditions set forth above and confirm the receipt of the product in good order by way of an email message. If the product returned does not comply with the terms and conditions set forth above, the Client will be notified by email message and the Client may choose whether to receive the product back as is at his/her expense.
- For the removal of doubt, upon cancellation of a transaction, returning the product will be possible against a monetary refund only and not against receiving another product.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator will not cancel a transaction paid for with gift vouchers, as set forth in applicable law.
- The transaction cancellation policy set forth above will only apply to products purchased on the Website and not to products purchased from any other source, including, and without derogating from the general nature of the above, the physical Nativ Tattoo store, if any.
- The transaction cancellation policy set forth above will not apply to bathing suits, underwear and lingerie, and products that were custom made and/or modified at the request of the Client, all by virtue of applicable law. A customized product pursuant to this section, is any product which was modified in any way whatsoever at the request of the Client, including but not limited to adding a hem, adding sleeves, a lining, making the item wider or narrower and any other adjustment to a specific size.
- Notwithstanding the above, if the Client received a product that is defective due to a defect in manufacturing only, the transaction may be canceled provided that the Website and/or the Website Operator will provided with the opportunity to repair the product and/or offer the Client an alternative product without additional charge. If the transaction is canceled due to a defect in the product only, the Website and/or the Website Operator may, but are not under obligation, to offer the Client a compensation in an amount equal to 50 dollars US or 5% of the product price, the lower between the two. It is emphasized that if a product returned is found not to be defective or alternatively that the defect is not a defect in manufacturing but was caused during shipping and/or due to a malicious act by the Client and/or due to negligent handling by the Client, the Website and/or the Website Operator may demand indemnification from the Client for expenses expended in connection with the product.
- In any event, the shipping charges back to the Website Operator will be paid by the Client.
- Refund policy
- All refunds will be carried out only to the original form of payment in which the purchase was carried out and they will be carried out without charging a commission to the Client.
- For the removal of doubt, the Website and/or the Website Operator will not bear any losses caused to the Client for any changes in the rates of exchange between the purchase date and the return date and will not bear the cost of any payment whatsoever to a third party that was required for the purpose of the payment, including, and without derogating from the general nature of the above, conversion charges and/or handling charges by a bank and/or credit card companies.
- For the removal of doubt, various taxes paid by the Client, including, and without derogating from the general nature of the above, custom duties and/or VAT, will not be returned to the Client by the Website and/or the Website Operator.
- Product Supply and Shipping Policy
- The Website and/or the Website Operator are doing their best to supply a product which corresponds to the product presented on the Website, be it in the images or as text, subject to the following qualifications:
- The color of the final product may slightly vary from the color presented on the Website due to the lighting conditions or a different color calibration of the apparatus from which the Client is accessing the Website.
- There may be a slight variation of up to 10% in the location of the printing on the product due to limitations of the cutting process.
- There may be variations of 2-3 centimeters in sizes due to changes arising from taking measurements by hand.
- According to the shipping method selected by the Client upon purchase, the cost of shipping will be added to the product price.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator will ensure the shipping of the product to the Client at the address provided by the Client upon carrying out the purchase on the Website, using the shipping method selected by the Client upon the purchase and within the number of business days noted for such shipping method.
- Shipping the products to the Client will be carried out using an external shipping company unrelated to the Website and/or to the Website Operator (hereinafter: the “Shipping Company“). The Shipping Company used for shipping the product is set forth in the shipping method selected by the Client upon purchase. The Client allows hereby the Website and/or the Website Operator to deliver its details to the Shipping Company for the purpose of carrying out the shipping. The Website and/or the Website Operator will be exclusively responsible for that purpose.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator will not be liable for any delay in shipping and/or failure to deliver, as a result of a force majeure event and/or any event not under their control, including, and without derogating from the general nature of the above, delays caused by the Shipping Company or the customs authorities in the country of origin or in the country of destination.
- The shipping of the product will be carried out to the address delivered by the Client upon purchase. Alternatively, the Client may collect the product personally from the offices of the company in Tel Aviv, Israel, with prior coordination with customer support.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator are doing their best to supply a product which corresponds to the product presented on the Website, be it in the images or as text, subject to the following qualifications:
- Sales policy
- The Website may offer various sales from time to time and may offer the Users coupons or gift cards under certain terms and conditions which grant a discount upon purchase. The Website and/or the Website Operator reserve the right to discontinue or extend a special offer and/or a coupon and/or a gift card term or the custom to grant coupons or gift cards under certain circumstances, without providing any reasons and without prior notice.
- An expired special offer and/or coupon and/or gift card may not be used.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator will not be liable for any damage and/or loss in the event of error and/or malfunction and/or for any other reason whatsoever that will prevent the User from enjoying the special offer and/or exercising the coupon and/or the gift card.
- For the purpose of exercising the coupon and/or the gift card the appropriate code must be provided in the appropriate place in the shopping cart webpage or in the checkout webpage.
- The Website uses the mailing service of MailChimp which collects the details of Users in order to periodically send a newsletter. The newsletter will only be sent to Users that subscribe to this service.
- The User may subscribe to this service in one of the following ways:
- By subscribing using the “subscribe to the newsletter” box at the bottom of each webpage. Upon completing the subscription, an email message will be sent to the address provided by the Visitor to verify the subscription. Click on the link provided in the email message in order to complete the subscription. This subscription option to the newsletter does not require registration to the Website. It is emphasized that subscription to the newsletter in the name of another person is prohibited.
- Registered Users may subscribe to the newsletter be ticking the appropriate box upon registration to the Website, upon a purchase, upon leaving an opinion on a product or upon leaving a comment.
- To cancel the subscription to the newsletter the user must take one of the following actions:
- Unsubscribe to the newsletter by contacting customer support.
- Unsubscribe to the newsletter by clicking the link “remove from mailing list” in the newsletter.
- Visitor content
- Reviews and Comments:
- Clients may provide a review on the products (hereinafter: a “Review“) as well as grade them and upload photos of the products that they received. In addition, each User may reply to posts on the Website, if such post allows leaving a comment. Writing a Review, including grading a product and uploading photos and/or writing comments on the Website require registration to the Website. The Reviews and/or comments written by the User will be published next to the username assigned to such User during registration and the image, if any, linked at the Gravatar service to the email address with which the User logged in to the Website.
- The following content may be published on the Website: Reviews, comments, stories, articles and so forth. In such event, the Website is used solely as a platform and the Website and/or the Website Operator will not be liable for the contents of such publication. The publisher will be exclusively liable for the contents of any such publication.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator will act to minimize offensive content and violation of copyrights and will approve the publication according to their exclusive discretion. The actions of the Website to minimize any offensive content does not release the publisher from the exclusive liability for the contents of such publication.
- The publisher may not publish offensive and/or pornographic and/or advertising material and/or spam and/or material in violation of copyrights.
- The User grants hereby permission to the Website and/or the Website Operator to use the published content that it uploaded to the Website, including, and without derogating from the general nature of the above, photos of products received, for the purpose of marketing and public relations of the products and/or the Website, without providing credits, be it on the Website itself or be it on other Websites, including in advertising, pursuant to the exclusive discretion of the Website Operator and without prior notice and the User waives hereby any and all monetary consideration for such use.
- Stories and experiences:
- A Visitor (hereinafter: the “Storyteller“) may propose stories and experiences related to the tattooing culture for publication on the Website using the designated form on the Website, and upload images relating to such story.
- In uploading the materials the Storyteller declares that he/she is the copyrights holder in the uploaded materials.
- Uploading contents as set forth in section 2.1 above does not obligate the Website and/or the Website Operator to publish them.
- In uploading the materials to the Website the Storyteller grants to the Website and/or the Website Operator a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable license to publish the material and it declares in advance that it will have no complaint relating to the manner of publication and/or the manner of presentation of the materials on the Website, including, and without derogating from the general nature of the above, if the material is presented after editing and/or only in part. In addition, the Storyteller waives hereby any consideration for the publication of the material.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator do not undertake to notify the Visitor when the material is published, if at all.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator undertake to provide credit to the Storyteller unless the Storyteller requested otherwise.
- Reviews and Comments:
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyrights and the other intellectual property rights in this Website, including, but not limited to, the Website’s logo, graphic design, underlying source code and the contents included herein, including text, images, tunes and audio components, animation, interactive components, video components as well as files and applications of any kind whatsoever (hereinafter: the “Website Contents“), that are protected, inter alia, under the Copyrights Law, 5968 – 2007 (hereinafter: the “Copyrights Law“), are owned by the Website and/or by the Website Operator and/or by the copyrights owner in the contents and/or by the owners of the trademark that provided the contents for use on the Website by virtue of a license agreement and/or commercial contract and/or another agreement of any kind whatsoever. No commercial use is allowed in these contents or any other use that is not ‘fair use’ as such term is defined in the Copyrights Law, unless by prior consent of the Website and/or of the Website Operator in advance and in writing.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator are not under any obligation to provide the user with any identifiable mark whatsoever that may assist the user in determining whether the material in question is protected by copyrights or by any trademark or not.
- Without derogating from the general nature of the above, it is absolutely prohibited to copy, distribute, reproduce, present, publish or transfer the contents on the Website, in whole or in part, with or without consideration, unless under permission from the Website and/or permission of the Website Operator in advance and in writing.
- Nativ Tattoo is the copyrights owner in the design of the clothing and accessories sold on the Website, unless otherwise expressly provided.
- The Website is SSL secured (Secure Socket Layer secured) for the purpose of secure transfer of information on the Internet, including the transfer of information on purchases carried out on the Website.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of section 1 above, the User is exclusively liable for any details whatsoever that he/she provides on the Website.
- Even though the Website and/or the Website Operator take advanced measures to safeguard the privacy of the users and of the information kept on the Website, the Website and/or the Website Operator do not undertake that information provided through the website will not be disclosed by a third party by any mean whatsoever and in addition cannot undertake that an unlawful penetration into the databases on the Website and on the computer network will not occur. The Website and/or the Website Operator undertake not to divulge the information to any third parties whatsoever, beyond the provisions set forth in these terms and conditions of use, unless they are required to do so by the competent authorities.
- Information that we collect and retain
- When visiting our Website, information will be collected on each Visitor. The information collected will not be personally identifiable unless the Visitor registers to the Website and/or carries out a purchase using the Website and provided its personal details as required.
- Cookies are used in order to collect user information. For additional information on cookies see section 8.
- When visiting the Website we collect information essential to carry out the purchases on the Website such as the settings that you have selected for the currency and the language and the products that you have added to the shopping cart. In addition we collect information that assists us in improving your shopping experience on the Website, such as products that you viewed, in order to present to you the list of products that you recently viewed and products that you added to your wishlist or to your compare products list.
- In addition, we collect information that is not personally identifiable for statistics purposes only: Operating system, device and browser settings, browser preferences, your geographic location, your IP address, your browsing history, including referring websites, referring social networks and advertisers, webpages viewed, visit length, returning visits, searches on the Website, images downloaded from the Website, links to external websites clicked, likes and shares on social networks and send to a friend emails. These data are being kept by third parties: Google, statcounter.com and Zotabox. To learn how such data is being retained on such websites, please refer to their privacy statement at the web address set forth in section 16.
- When registering to the Website you will be requested to provide your email address and select a password.
- When making a purchase on the website you will be requested to provide your personal data, including: You full name, your telephone number, a billing address and a shipping address. This information is required in order to carry out the order and supply the product as well as to ascertain the shipping costs, if any.
- In order to provide data of your mean of payment you will be referred to external website of your choice during checkout: Paypal or Tranzila (via the clearing webpage of iCount). The data collected by such websites are not accessible to us and are not retained by us. To learn how such data is being retained on such websites, please refer to their privacy statement at the web address set forth in section 16.
- In addition, the data collected about you on the Website, including the personal data that you have provided upon registering and/or upon purchasing, comments that you have left and data of purchases that you have carried out on the Website, including the products purchased, the purchase price, the purchase date, any discounts given/coupons utilized and the selected carrier, will be retained by us for accounting purposes and as may be required pursuant to applicable law as well as for purposes such as: setting up your account for our store and sending information about your account and orders, responding to your requests, including refunds and complaints, processing payments and preventing fraud, sending marketing messages, if you have chosen to receive them, automatic population of the checkout form during future purchases, order and shipping tracking, discount, coupon and reward offers during subsequent purchases and for improving the browsing and purchase experience on the Website.
- For providing a uniform representation of fonts, the Website uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a webpage, the browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. For that purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers and your IP address is delivered to Google. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
- You browsing history on the Website, retained without personally identifiable information, may be used to present advertisements for the Website (remarketing).
- We keep information about you as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected and/or pursuant to the requirements of applicable law. For example, we keep information for a period of seven years for tax and accounting purposes.
- Registration to the Website constitutes consent of the Visitor to receive operational email messages from the Website, including consent to receive an electronically signed computerized invoice and other operational email messages including a registration confirmation email, email messages conforming creation of a new account, placing an order, granting a coupon, subscribe to a newsletter, unsubscribe to a newsletter, emails responding to applications or various operational updates.
The subscription to the newsletter constitutes express consent of the Visitor to receive promotional email messages, including email messages the purpose of which is to encourage the purchase of a product or service, that may include updates in various topics and advertising including messages that contain contents which fall under the definition of “advertisement” (spam) pursuant to the amendment to section 30 of the Communications Law, 5968 – 2008. A subscriber may at any time unsubscribe to the newsletter pursuant to the provisions set forth in the newsletter chapter set forth above and discontinue receiving advertising email messages from the Website.
If you upload images to the Website you must refrain from uploading images with embedded location data (exif gps) included. Visitors to the Website may download and extract the location data from the images on the Website.
- Consent procedure for using cookies.
- What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small text files sent to the browser and saved on your device. When you visit a website, like our Website, the cookies allow the site to function efficiently and improve the services and products that it offers, they provide the Website owners information used for statistics and promotional purposes and store information that allows personalization of your navigation experience by remembering your preferences (for example remembering the language and currency settings that you have set in order to automatically provide them during your next visit to the Website). The information stored by the cookies is saved on your device and is transferred to the Website owners or their third party partners only as set forth below.
- Which cookies do we use and for what purpose?
- How to disable cookies and manage your preferences?
In most browsers you may configure using the browser settings whether to accept, block or delete the cookies, in whole or in part. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we remind you that disabling the essential cookies or the functional cookies may impact the functionality of the Website and/or limit the services that we offer. Below is an explanation as to the way cookies are managed in the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255?viewlocale=en_US; https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Access to data and customer support
- Consent procedure for using cookies.
- Data Analysis
- Sharing data
- Retaining data and your rights over your data
The personally identifiable information that is provided by the Registered Users on our Website is stored in their user profile. Any user may at any time view his/her personal data including username, displayed name, addresses including telephone number, email address and password and he/she may edit and delete such data. The Website administrator may also view and edit such information. All the information provided by the Visitors on our Website, be it comments or be it personal date of registered users, including purchase data, are retained for various periods of time pursuant to the provisions set forth in these terms and conditions of use and pursuant to the policy of third parties referenced herein. Any user on which information is retained by the Website may request a file of his/her personal data that we hold, including the data that he/she have provided. In addition such user may request us to erase any personal data that we hold about such user, except for information that we are obliged to keep pursuant to applicable law.
- Transfer of data
- Access to information
Members of our team have access to the information that you provide to us. For example, the system administrators and the shop managers may access order data that includes details such as the purchased item, the purchase time and the shipping destination, as well as client data such as your name, you email address and the charge and shipping data. The access to this information allows us to prepare the orders, track them, carry out refunds, if necessary, and perform any other operation carried out as part of our customer support and purchase assistance.
The Website personnel regularly monitors any change in the Website and in the hosting parameters that may indicate that the Website in under attack and/or that data is leaking out. If such a hack is discovered the Website personnel will block the access to the database and will shut the Website down if necessary until the malfunction is repaired. The Website personnel will act to ascertain the extent of the data that leaked out and will act pursuant to applicable law.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator will not be liable for any damage, loss of profit, expense, harm to good name, reliance, breach of contract, or any tort whatsoever and so forth – caused directly or indirectly – if at all, due to a violation of confidentiality of the user data or a leak of information pertaining to means of payment.
- Privacy statements of third parties
Below is a table setting forth the links to the privacy statements of our third party partners that may collects data on User visiting our Website
https://policies.google.com/privacy https://www.facebook.com/policy.php Youtube https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies/ Instegram http://instagram.com/legal/terms Gravatar https://automattic.com/privacy/ Paypal https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full Tranzila iCount https://www.icount.co.il/privacy-policy/ Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ Statcounter.com https://statcounter.com/about/cookies/ Zotabox https://info.zotabox.com/gdpr-data-processing-agreement/
Israeli Post http://www.israelpost.co.il/content.nsf/pages/privacy_policy?opendocument Go Daddy https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx OutBrain https://www.outbrain.com/legal/privacy Taboola https://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy https://twitter.com/en/privacy https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- The Website and/or the Website Operator make their best efforts to provide products of excellent quality. The clients are required to handle the products purchased pursuant to the washing and ironing instructions provided on the products and on the Website. The Website and/or the Website Operator will not be liable for any damage that will be caused to the product as a result of actions taken by the Client in violation of the washing and ironing instructions.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator reserve the right to discontinue the activity of the Website at any time, for any period of time, for the purpose of maintenance and/or shutting down the Website and/or for any other reason. Such discontinuation of the operation of the Website (temporarily or permanently) will not obligate the Website and/or the Website Operator to provide any prior notice and/or any reasons.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator will not have any direct and/or indirect liability for any damage to any agent whatsoever including any supplier, client, user, subscriber, third party, service provider, as a result of the discontinued operation of the Website, temporarily or permanently, and without prior notice.
- Without derogating from the above, if an external link is provided on the Website, the Website and/or the Website Operator will not be liable in any way whatsoever – directly or indirectly – to the contents of such link, the information provided through it, images appearing on it, reliance on any of these and any damage, expense and loss of profit, directly or indirectly incurred as a result of and/or in connection with such external link.
- The Users are liable to the Website and to the Website Operator and to the other Users for any act or omission pursuant to the provisions of applicable law.
- The User will compensate and indemnify the Website and/or the Website Operator for any damage and/or loss and/or expense that they will incur including legal expenses, as a result of violation of these terms and conditions of use and/or arising from any other act and/or omission of the User.
- The Website Operator is making its best efforts to repair and handle malfunctions of the Website as soon as practicable.
- It is clarified that the Website and/or the Website Operator will not be liable for any damage and/or loss that will be caused to the User, if any, as a result of a malfunction of the Website that occurred during its ongoing operation.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator will not provide any technical support whatsoever. Nevertheless, the Website and/or the Website Operator will attempt, ex gratia, to help in resolving technical issues related to the way of using the Website and making purchases on it, using email messages and/or chat.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator do not undertake to keep a backup copy of any content stored and/or presented on the Website. In addition, the Website and/or the Website Operator may shutdown the Website, in whole or in part, for the purpose of maintenance, update, upgrade, or for any other purpose.
- Customer support
- To learn more about the Website, its operation and the purchase process, please contact customer support using the email address email@example.com and/or using the Contact Us page the link to which appears at the bottom of every webpage and/or using the chat and/or by telephone number +972-54-4200973.
- The Website and/or the Website Operator may transfer the Website to any other web address and change its name or discontinue its operation at any time.
- Providing the services provided at this time on the Website does not guarantee that such services will continue to be provided in their current form or in any form whatsoever.
- Without derogating from the right of the Website and/or the Website Operator to take legal action, the Website and/or the Website Operator reserve the right to block and prevent Users from accessing the Website if they have been found to violate the provisions set forth in these terms and conditions of use and/or in the provisions of applicable law and/or abuse the Website, all pursuant to the exclusive discretion of the Website and/or the Website Operator.
- Applicable law, jurisdiction
- The laws of the State of Israel will exclusively apply to the use of this Website. The competent courts in Tel Aviv will have exclusive local jurisdiction over anything relating to this document and to the use of the Website.